Seafood Restaurants Carneys Point

90 Seafood Restaurants Carneys Point

Home /

Open Now
City: Mannington Township, 108 North Hook Road, Pennsville Township, 08070, United States Of America, Mannington Township
Parking, Delivery, Reservations, Wifi
We might have the meal plan of Blue Claw from Mannington Township in the gallery. A list of the dishes and drinks can be found further down. Are you currently at Blue Claw or planning a visit? Help us by publishing an overview of the dishes and drinks here.
4.1
Menu
Open Now
4.1
Menu
Open Now
City: Pennsville, 60 Main St, Pennsville I-08070-2039, United States
"Great view of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, more service for their customers. (The hostess was very helpful and nice, the bartender did everything in their hands to make us welcome and prepared us delicious drinks, and the server took care of us NO complaints food was amazing! We loved everything about this place. Don't forget to walk on the shore."
At Jg Cook's Riverview Inn in Pennsville, tasty, juicy, delicious barbecue is freshly roasted on an open flame and served with fine sides, and you can indulge in delicious American meals like Burger or Barbecue. Even South American fresh seafood, meat, as well as beans and rice are cooked here, This sports bar is a popular hangout for customers who enjoy watching the latest games or races on the big screen while enjoying food and drinks.
4.6
Menu
Open Now
4.6
Menu
Open Now
City: Penns Grove, 169 State St, 08069, Penns Grove, US, United States
"Food was delicious, staff was friendly, and it was very clean"
As soon as we have a meal plan for Tropical Flavor And Grille from Penns Grove, we will publish it here. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at the menus in the surrounding area. Or help us by uploading an overview of the dishes and drinks here.
3.9
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
3.9
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
City: Pennsville, 185 N Broadway, 08070, Pennsville, US, United States
"Had the fettuccine Alfredo and it was very good. I will be going back again very soon"
At Silvana’s Italian Cuisine, a restaurant with Italian dishes from Pennsville, you can enjoy original Italian cuisine, including classics like pizza and pasta, You'll find delicious South American dishes also in the menu. There's also crisply crunchy pizza, baked fresh using original methods, and you may look forward to the fine classic seafood cuisine.
4.4
Open Now
4.4 Open Now
City: Pennsville Township, Mobile, Salem, NJ, 08079, Pennsville Township, United States
"Posted to Zoagies 3 times to show my support from black entrepreneurs. When I first went, I wasn't good. Had no tomatoes, salad, gave me only a few shrimps, gave me only most fish that was not really seasoned. 2nd time it went well. It had everything to be on the Zoagie. They gave me enough sauce, for the first time I didn't go enough sauce. The third time I gave only 3/4 Zoagies. Didn't give me a whole Zoagie sandwich. The rest of the Zoagie Sandwich container filled with frits. He has a decent tip. And he didn't give me a Zoagies sandwich I paid for. Never again. I hope the owner would see this review and make it right. Then I'd change my review."
At Zoagies from Pennsville Township, there are fine sandwiches, small salads and other snacks for quick hunger in between, as well as cold and hot beverages, They also present nice South American meals to you in the menu. In addition, there are delicious American dishes, such as burgers and grilled meat.
3.7
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
3.7
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
City: Carneys Point Township, 251 N Broadway #42, Carneys Point Township, USA, 08070, United States
"I love this place best chinese in the opposite they give u free donuts with ur order sometimes. food is made to order. everything I came with the pupu."
Here you can find the menu of China Inn Buffet in Carneys Point Township. At the moment, there are 12 dishes and drinks on the menu. You can inquire about seasonal or weekly deals via phone.
3.5
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
3.5
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
City: Pennsville, 417 N Broadway, 08070, Pennsville, US, United States
"Long drive thru that went quickly. I was impressed. The staff was pretty good too. ??"
On this webpage, you can find the complete menu of Mcdonald's from Pennsville. Currently, there are 126 meals and drinks up for grabs. For changing offers, please contact the restaurant owner directly. You can also contact them through their website.
3.6
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
3.6
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
City: Pennsville, Applebee's, 419 N Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070, United States
"This establishment is good at the door but once I walk to the bar everything changed. I was greeted by a young lady that went well but at the bar I wasn't noticed at all. The bartender was a young guy and was completely in a I don't care attitude mode. I like Applebee's but in this town they have terrible guests service."
The menu of Applebee's from Pennsville includes 86 meals. On average, meals or drinks on the menu cost about $8.9. The categories can be viewed on the menu below.
3.5
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
3.5
Menu
Online table booking
Open Now
City: Carneys Point Township, 427 N Broadway, Carneys Point Township, USA, 08070, United States
"Filthy. Tables are not deleted properly, even after I had asked to delete it again. Old food is attached to them. Each chair had months of dust between the back rails. The lady she cleaned looked at, not a father staying on the table, was lifted and cleaned and wiped. No CDC protocol. Front windows are dirty. Manager should never discipline an employee in the dining area to guests."
You can use the WLAN of the restaurant at no extra cost, And into the accessible rooms also come customers with wheelchairs or physiological disabilities.

That have been 10 from total of 90 Seafood Places from Carneys Point.