Images

Contribute

No images to show

Reserve now

The average rating of 4.1 shows that the guests have been very satisfied with the Kfc Tema Shell, Community 11. so far.

What User likes about Kfc Tema Shell, Community 11.:
Very busy and interesting place to be you have to go to the counter to make your choices and in no time it is finished fast. Ghana with Good environment and safety for human life to be if you need a place for refreshments choose no other place than here and thank me later Follow me for more updates as I share the incredible places in ghana I really appreciate you a lot Thank you (MIDASIE) View all feedback.

Menulist
5.0 ★ from 2 reviews

relaxing atmosphere for a waking relaxation. Here are cubes, pommes, pure rice and jollof served with the best ice creams. wonderful customer service.

it is kfc. how can they possibly not enjoy the huh! good eating good clean environment

Full Menu

More information

You can also simply ring the number +233308251000 to request your reservation.

Suggested nearby restaurants.

Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), Firefly Lounge Bar, Embassy Road, 11th Lane, Osu Opposite, Accra, Ghana
"My friend and i decided to try Italian dishes and their ice-cream..I opted for lasagna and she ordered for mac and cheese . We really enjoyed it..One..."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), 32 Fifth Ave Ext, Accra, Ghana
"Awesome place, especially during events. Had a fun time there and a very vibrant atmosphere"
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), Asafoatse Tempong St, Accra, Ghana
"I love this place! My third visit to Republic reminded me to leave a review as it’s one of the first places I go when in Ghana. Service is always exce..."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), G7 10th St, Accra, Ghana
"I loved this restaurant! The atmosphere was cool and relaxed with nice decor. We sat in the air conditioned room and the service was fast. We started..."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra Ghana (near Tema), Accra Ghana, Ghana
"Nice settings. Cool.. Lowkey.. Delicious food."