Images

Contribute

No images to show

The average rating for Salad King is 4.2, which means that the customers have a very high opinion of this restaurant.

What User likes about Salad King:
one of my favorite joints, if I don't want something too hard to eat in the night it's my first point of call but funny enough, it always turns out to be pretty hard and I love it exactly so View all feedback.

What User doesn't like about Salad King:
So why don't you people answer your calls for orders. It's bad please check it for customer care if not then take off your number from the business if it won't be answered to View all feedback.

Menulist
5.0 ★ from 2 reviews

one of the hottest places in tema in the night! from delicious potato chips to famous chicken with coleslaw, they have covered you. the hotel is located in the...

read more

they have delicious Yam balls

Full Menu

More information

At this eatery you can simply call the phone number +233244953132 to make reservations.

Suggested nearby restaurants.

Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), 32 Fifth Ave Ext, Accra, Ghana
"Great food, great vibes our waiter Steven was so attentive and amazing. Prices are also good.Definitely a must try"
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), Firefly Lounge Bar, Embassy Road, 11th Lane, Osu Opposite, Accra, Ghana
"What a nice place tucked into one of the side streets in Osu. The food was beautifully cooked and the drinks were good too. Our waiter was polite and happy to answer any questions we had about the meals. I had the beef rigatoni and my husband had the chicken delight pizza. They ask how you would like your pasta cooked, never been asked that question in any restaurant when ordering pasta. The pizza was full of flavour and ingredients. The rigatoni was seasoned and cooked well, no need to add anything to flavour it. The portion sizes are enough and I'm glad we didn't have a starter but instead opted for dessert"
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), G7 10th St, Accra, Ghana
"Great place to get local Ghanaian cuisine with a touch of class. It was a bit noisy when I visited, the closest hand washing station wasn't working properly, and it was almost impossible to get a place to park. Otherwise it was a wonderful evening."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra Ghana (near Tema), Accra Ghana, Ghana
"I have to say this, I loveeeeeed it. By far the best seafood Okra I had in Accra. . Do not attempt if you do not want pepper or spicy food. However, if your spice tolerance is high, then go for it. . If you love seafood, be guaranteed you'd eat more than four seafood species. . I like 805 so much, and I enjoy being here anytime I'm in Accra. The wait time can be shorter; however, it's an overall good experience. . I have to highlight it's clean as well."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), Airport Bypass Rd, Accra, Ghana
"We only had desert and drinks there. The place is gorgeous, we sat outside.. The servers were very playful, helpful and courteous. Definetely a go back for me"