Images

Contribute

No images to show

The average review of 4.2 shows that the visitors have been very satisfied with the Salad King so far.

What User likes about Salad King:
one of my favorite joints, if I don't want something too hard to eat in the night it's my first point of call but funny enough, it always turns out to be pretty hard and I love it exactly so View all feedback.

What User doesn't like about Salad King:
So why don't you people answer your calls for orders. It's bad please check it for customer care if not then take off your number from the business if it won't be answered to View all feedback.

Menulist
5.0 ★ from 2 reviews

one of the hottest places in tema in the night! from delicious potato chips to famous chicken with coleslaw, they have covered you. the hotel is located in the...

read more

they have delicious Yam balls

Full Menu

More information

Reservations can be made at this eatery by phone, phone number: +233244953132.

Suggested nearby restaurants.

Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), Firefly Lounge Bar, Embassy Road, 11th Lane, Osu Opposite, Accra, Ghana
"My friend and i decided to try Italian dishes and their ice-cream..I opted for lasagna and she ordered for mac and cheese . We really enjoyed it..One..."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), 32 Fifth Ave Ext, Accra, Ghana
"Awesome place, especially during events. Had a fun time there and a very vibrant atmosphere"
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra (near Tema), G7 10th St, Accra, Ghana
"I loved this restaurant! The atmosphere was cool and relaxed with nice decor. We sat in the air conditioned room and the service was fast. We started..."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
City: Accra Ghana (near Tema), Accra Ghana, Ghana
"Nice settings. Cool.. Lowkey.. Delicious food."
Menu
Table booking
Open Now
Menu